TERMS & CONDITIONS
USE OF SERVICES & MEMBERSHIP
Please ensure that you adhere to the following terms and conditions as a member of the site and as a client of SAMUEL THOMAS VOCAL COACH LTD at all times. This is for the benefit of everyone and to ensure that everyone has a comfortable, safe & equal experience. Anyone found to be in breach of these terms & conditions may be removed from membership and refused further sessions.
1. Please ensure that any messages or posts made via your membership profile do not contain explicit material or any form of discrimination or offensive behaviour; this also includes material with no relevance to the main purpose of this service (Vocal & Audition/ Repertoire Coaching).
2. As a client of THE VOCAL LISTS LTD. it is your responsibility to conduct yourself in an acceptable and professional manner during your online vocal sessions. Any form of unacceptable behaviour such as explicit, discriminatory or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination of your sessions.
3. At THE VOCAL LISTS LTD., we want to ensure that our vocal coaches are treated fairly and with respect at all times. We will not tolerate any abusive behaviour or mistreatment of our coaches, whether it be online during your session or via email/ phone/ social media contact. Any behaviour of this nature will be taken seriously and may lead to potential termination of your sessions and/ or membership with us.
4. As a client of THE VOCAL LISTS LTD., your safety and satisfaction with our service is a top priority for us. We will always strive to offer you the highest quality of coaching and will always conduct our sessions in a professional and appropriate manner. If, at any time, you feel that there is a breach of professional operation or you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, you must bring it to our attention by contacting email@example.com. We do not tolerate unacceptable or abusive behaviour from any of our coaches and we will always take action should this occur. This also applies to a situation where you don't feel comfortable working with a particular coach because they are not working with you in a way that you understand or they are not offering you the type of training you require; in this instance we will always try to pair you with another coach who will be more suitable for you. Please note you will not be eligible for any refund for sessions that have occurred with your previous coach.
5. Our vocal coaches reserve the right to terminate your sessions at any time should they feel you are not engaging with their teaching or with their sessions; any payments will be refunded for unspent sessions to you immediately, but you will not be eligible for refunds of spent lessons.
6. From time to time, we may request that we record your session for training purposes and quality assurance. We will always ask for your consent to record your session and you will always reserve the right to refuse. Recordings will never be shared to anyone other than the relevant staff members at THE VOCAL LISTS LTD. and we will only hold on to any recording made for as long as necessary, which will be no more than 30 days. At this point, your recording will be completely and thoroughly removed from our system and you will receive confirmation of this deletion via email.
7. You must always inform your vocal coach if you intend to record any part of your session. If your coach does not provide consent for you to record, you must not record any of your session. We offer a premium service and want to provide our coaches with a safe working environment; this must be respected and maintained by keeping the contents of your session private. If you abuse this, your sessions will be terminated and you will be unable to book further sessions with THE VOCAL LISTS LTD.
8. Payment in full must be made before the start of every session. We will not offer the opportunity to make payment after the session. Bookings can only be made via the online booking system, which is an automated service and fully protected by PayPal and/or Wix Payment service. This applies to new and existing clients. This is for ours and your protection. In certain circumstances, we will send you an invoice, should the booking system fail to work for whatever reason; however we will require full payment of the invoice before the start of the session- this will secure your session booking.
9. Direct debits made to us for payment of your session/s will show up on your statement as 'THEVOCALLISTS'.
10. Should you choose to cancel your session to another date or time slot, you must give at least 24 hours notice, directly to your coach; we will only be able to refund your cancellation if we receive at least 24 hours notice and we may not be able to provide you with a newly postponed date and/ or time of your choice.
11. Should you need to postpone your session, you must inform your coach at least 1 hour before the start of your session. You will be able to postpone your session to another date/ time, subject to your individual coaches availability, free of charge. You will only be able to postpone and re-schedule your session once, free of charge; should you wish to postpone your previously re-scheduled session again, you will be charged for another session.
12. Should your coach need to cancel or postpone your session, we will always strive to give you at least 24 hours notice; you will of course be offered a refund or credit to choose a new date/ time of your choice. If your coach has to cancel your session within 24 hours of the beginning of your session, you will be offered a full refund or credit to choose a new time/ date of your choice.
13. Any files created and shared on the FILE SHARE page (Members only) must not be shared or re-distributed. These files belong to the original creator and are uploaded for your personal benefit as a paying client. If these files are re-distributed by you without consent from a vocal coach at THE VOCAL LISTS LTD., then your membership may be terminated and you may be denied further sessions.
14. If you are under the age of 18, you must have permission & consent from a parent and/ or legal guardian to pay for and take part in any of the services offered; or to sign up for membership at THE VOCAL LISTS LTD. This consent must come in the form of an email from the appropriate guardian. If this condition is breached then your sessions may be terminated.
15. With regard to any deals, offers or discounts we are currently offering; the price that you initially sign up with is the price you will continue to pay until you choose to cancel sessions with us. This includes whether you are paying for your lessons as a package or PAY&GO. If you wish to start having sessions with us again, you will not be entitled to the discount price if there are currently no discounts or deals running, you will have to pay the current full price.
16. Should your session run over the allotted time that you have booked for, it will be at the teachers discretion whether you are charged extra. We generally take in to account a 15 minute buffer period at the end of each session; this is to allow your coach to finish explaining something to you or if there have been disturbances during your session, such as poor WiFi connection or sudden loss of connection with your coach. Your coach will always aim to be punctual with the start time of your session, but should they be running late, the time lost will be made up at the end of the lesson; if this is not possible, the time will be made up in your next session. On the other hand, if you are late to your session, your coach may not be able to give any extra time to you without a charge for the time lost. Please try to be punctual to your sessions, as you won't receive any refund without at least 24 hours notice directly to your coach. * PLEASE NOTE* You must inform your coach if you are having connection problems on your end as soon as the problem occurs, otherwise we may not be able to offer a refund or any form of credit should you be unable to access or continue your session once it has started.
17. *PLEASE NOTE* We will wait 15 MINUTES for you to show up to your allotted meeting, if you do not show up outside of the 15 minute window, we will attempt to contact you via the contact information you provided when signing up; if we are unable to contact you, we will assume that the lesson is no longer going to go ahead and we will terminate the meeting. You will not be entitled to a refund; if you have paid for one of the packages, you will be able to reschedule the meeting for a different date and/or time, however, this will all be subject to availability and you may not be offered the new date and/or time you would like.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions for our 'Use of Services and Membership', please get in contact!